Thursday, February 18, 2010

[insert clever blog title here]

So, I've just realized that I've been slacking on the job of blogging. LAME. I mean, I love to write. And even more than that, I love to vent and spill my guts in a blog. Anyways, my last blog was in September. In other words, that was like last year, four billion months ago. Alot has happened since that glorious month of September, but I sorta don't feel like explaining it all in bunches of paragraphs. So how about I say what my favorite part of each month was until now? Why yes...that's a FANTASTIC idea. I just answered my own question. Nice. This is CRAY CRAY.

-->October: Skillet & PEANUT FEST. 'nuff said.
-->November: Thanksgiving at Mama Sue's of course! mmmm casseroles & fam. I miss Mama Sue.
-->December: END OF THE SEMESTER, getting my mandolin, & being ranked 5th in the world on Yellow Submarine, on Beatles Rock Band. chyeah.
-->January: being reunited with my Mobile buds from over the holidays!
-->February: it's not over yet, but...CEC was pretty AMAZING!

I looked back at my other blog, that I did in July and wow. I had mentioned Lady Gaga and how she was a disgrace to music and how her music was trashy. It's kinda reminded me of that. I went out and bought her cd and it is pretty sketchy indeed. I don't know what to think...I don't let music influence me negatively, so should it be a problem? Hmm...the burning questions.

I have an awesome update. I am on the leadership team at BCM now and I'm STOKED about it! God never ceases to amaze me in things that He blesses me with. For the past couple of years, since my junior year or so, I have felt like I needed to become a leader of some sort for His purpose, but never really acted on it. This time was different! I feel extra good about it. I haven't been on leadership for long now, like barely a month, but I can already tell a difference in the way I look at things and think in general. I went to a study thing about the baptist faith and guess what? I had no idea why I was a baptist. I couldn't tell you what I believed and why. That's not good. After the first session, I had a serious wake up call. I needed to know what I believed! How was I suppose to witness to people when I wasn't secure in my beliefs? Exactly. I read through tons of worksheets and the Baptist Faith and Message and figured this stuff out! It was so interesting to me. Awesome!

......if anyone doesn't know, I started another blog, called the music guru. :)
I love music. I love writing. What is better than analyzing songs and reviewing albums, artists, etc? Yep nothing! That's why I started a blog just about music. It would be awesome to become famous off of it. OH YEAH! You'll see me in the New York Times as a music critic one day. Go check it out! I love doing it!

Anywho, I think I'm done for now. I'm gonna try and blog everyday or as much as I can now. It's amazing!

Adios,
Tay :)




No comments:

Post a Comment