Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time Well Wasted

I love Brad Paisley. Like really, if he could possibly divorce his wife (which she's awesome, one of my favorite movies is Father of the Bride, which she's in), and then marry me, that would make my life complete. Okay, that's not a great idea, because he would never go for it. Sad day.

In other news, I am not writing a blog devoted to Brad, even though I probably could. haha. Today was pretty good. I had a great night last night, so my day was good today! Let me just say that I lovelovelove my friends. I had a crappy day yesterday and then two of my best friends and I went to Starbucks to hang out, and I instantly felt better. All we did was sit and sip on our fancy coffee drinks and laughed at everything. I love Erika Conn and Maria Brutkiewicz tons! We got kicked out of Starbucks. It was nice. We hit up Waffle House, then went and chilled with Mo and KJ, at Mo's apartment. That was fun too. :)

I think my favorite part of college so far has been making so many awesome friends. Really. My close little circle of friends are amazing. One thing I have been thinking about recently though is this. I never really talk to all my friends back home, my best friends, the ones I graduated with, everyone. Out of my graduating class, since graduation, I think I may have talked to maybe 6 or 7 of them. Out of 72. That's kinda sad. I know it's really impossible to talk to everyone, but I promised everyone I would. I feel like I disappointed everyone by not making the effort to talk to them. What can you do though? Everyone has their own life now. Wow, I got deep for like 3 seconds.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment