Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two Bears Hibernating

Raise your hand if you had a cray cray weekend. Alright, well you can't see me, but I raised my hand! Seriously, if the expression "cray cray" could only be used one more time for the rest of my life, I would describe this weekend with it. Oh yeah, I went there. As much as I'd like to tell you every little detail to fill you in on this weekend, I'm fairly certain that I couldn't, because there is too much. I'll let you in on some good stuff though. :)

Well, about 90% percent of my homies were gone, playing flag football in a tournament, but I still had Maria and Kristen, which is always good of course! I was so bored Friday afternoon, I thought about doing homework. What's up with that? Anyways, I did some hardcore chillin from that afternoon to night, then went and chilled with KJ while she worked/stole my iTunes. Maria came and told some stories and we cracked up. Story of our lives. Maria & I went to IHOP around 1 in the morning, because we were hungry. On a side note, today is National Pancake Day and I didn't go to IHOP and get pancakes. boo. After IHOP......................until 8:30, well that's what was cray cray the most, but I'll just leave you wondering about that. And no, we didn't party or hit up any clubs. haha.

I had a fabulous Saturday, even though I was running on 3 hours of sleep. I spent the day with some of my favorite people at UM! Chicken alfredo, SingStar, and the Lion King were all included. Hello, doesn't those 3 things make up a party anyways? 9 o'clock started the real fun though. The Melting Pot in Pensacola! I wish I could go there everyday and eat chocolate fondue...ahhhh. Plus, I was with three awesome people: Courtney, Megan, & Lindsey! After that, we played Beatles Rock Band, then I crashed in Jessica & Bryley's room. It was an awesome night!

Today's been pretty chill. Brunch with my two wonderful future roomies, then a little shopping and smoothies with Erika! Also, a tad bit of car washing....baha. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment