Monday, April 19, 2010

19 years of awesome!

I really want to go to New Orleans and become bff with all the people playing instruments on the streets. Is that weird? I'm planning on taking my mandolin and play some jams down there soon. Who needs a job? Just get money that way. Before you think I'm completely out of mind, I have a reason that I mentioned this. I went to NOLA for the first time yesterday on my birthday!! I had the best time ever. Maria was with me too so it made it 23498 times better. French Market, strawberry lemonade, Marley bracelet, Riverfront, beignets, Cafe Maspero (if I spelled that right lol) and seeing lots of crazy people made my birthday yesterday one of the best I've had. To top that off, the wonderful Morgan Blankenship planned a Gone With the Wind party to celebrate my birthday! It was a grrrrreat night. My first day as a 19 year old was just what I hoped it would be. :)

In other news, I am quite excited that my YouTube channel is pretty darn popular! I mean it's not getting thousands of views daily, but people are definitely watching them, which makes me smile! Yay for mandolin playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment