Wednesday, April 21, 2010

go fish

Today was decent. I'm currently freaking out from stress thanks to FOUR BILLION things due on Monday, but whatev. I'll get it done. I have a history paper, composition project for theory, and a presentation in seminar that I have to do. LAME. So, I've been pretty irritated lately. I do have a positive fact though. SMOOTHIE TONIGHT! I can't wait. A free one too. I get one because it was my birthday on Sunday. :)
Anyways, I found out today that I will be teaching a FiSH group in the fall and I am STOKED about it! And what makes it even better---teaching it with Mo! I can't wait. I'm super ready to meet a whole bunch a new freshmen and see them experience FiSH groups like I did. It was definitely in the top five favorite things that I've experienced in my first year of college. It's how I met all of my best friends and the bible study we did was amazing. So yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment