Saturday, April 24, 2010

hungry like the wolf

You can't really ever go wrong listening to 80's music. Just sayin. Duran Duran is some good stuff lemme tell you! I've been listening to them for a good solid thirty minutes. woo! I should probably go to sleep...it's like 1:31 in the a.m. What am I thinking? I have to wake up at 7:30 in the morning. Oh Taylor...

Anyways, last night's bible study or technically I should say Thursday since it's Saturday now, ah you get my point. It was pretty much amazing. One of my favs so far! We talked about some good stuff. I love my small group. And I'm still stoked about teaching a Fish group in the fall! YAY!

Today, I've been packing stuff up in my dorm for my mom to take home. It's been weird! No posters on my wall, my cork board is cleared, it's weird. Just weird. I feel like I just moved in yesterday...for real. This year has gone by so fast! I'm definitely doing an end of the year blog...I always do. A tradish. My bed is calling me, so HOLLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment