Thursday, April 29, 2010

walking the tightrope

I'm sooopa tired, yet it's almost one in the morning and I'm not asleep. Shame on me. Just got done (or almost done) with notecards for my history final on Monday. I have been doing them all day; I'm pretty sure I have around 100...no joke. Crazy stuff. I'm still not done either. BCM formal is tomorrow or really today. I'm pretty stoked for it. I just wish I didn't have a final the next morning. AH! And it's sight-singing. boo. plus it's an intense sight-singing final. That is if you even know what sight-singing is...lol. It's lame. That is all.

Beach: Friday night and Saturday with my favorite people in the world. I'm in need of a de-stresser and the beach is the perfect place! woo. I feel like this week is CREEEEEEEPING by though, seriously. I just want next Thursday afternoon to happen. At 3:00 on that day, it is officially summer. heck to the yes. Back to good ole Headland for a good solid three months.

The last Merge of the year was Tuesday night and it kinda made me sad! Just because it was the last one. Merge has been the highlight of all my weeks since I've been at college. It's just a good way to start/continue your week, if you get what I mean. If only I could put some of my thoughts into words. My crazy brain. haha. Anyways, the topic this week was sex, relationships, etc. It was real good! Jerrod put it in a whole new perspective for me. fo reals yo.

Me, Erika, & Shanny went to the guitar ensemble concert tonight at Laidlaw and it was dangg good. I've been thinking about taking lessons from the instructor here, like with my trombone lessons, but I don't know. I'm not that great fa sho. I would indeed have my minor sooner though! Oh well though. And I now want a classical guitar, they are cool looking. They have like a thing that pops out of the side that allows you to play it easily while sitting, ah you'll have to see it. I'm not a good describer. lol.

Eric Clapton is my new bff. His version of "Over the Rainbow" makes me smile. Amazing guitarist by the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment