Thursday, April 29, 2010

only the world

Stress is real dumb. I seriously wonder how much time in my life I have wasted by stressing out over stuff. It makes me angry to think about it and what I could have been doing in the mean time. This year has been full of stressful moments; some to which were totally not a big deal and then some that I had a good reason to freak out. Now that I look back on all of these times and even look at my current stress problem, it's stupid. Why should I stress? People have told me to not worry about anything, it'll all work out. I completely disregard that statement when I first hear it, because I don't want to think on the bright side of anything. Stress dominates my life when it starts to happen. I feel like I'm chained to stress and it won't go away.

My problem is not that I have too much to do or that it's completely reasonable why I'm stressed. The problem is that I'm not putting my whole trust in God and realizing that He is in control. That is one of my biggest struggles currently. I just can't grasp that concept. I eventually do, near the end of all of my stress being gone. I need to just pound that in my head at the start of everything. "Be still and know..."

So, that's my rant of the day. Dumb stress...always has to complicate stuff. SUMMER IS 8 DAYS AWAY!! heck to the yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment