Saturday, May 1, 2010

falling out

Beach trip: success. I was with some of my favorite people in the world...so why wouldn't it be a success? It was indeed a stress reliever and I even studied, a little bit. Once again, may I say that I am beyond ready for 3:00 on Thursday afternoon?! I am I am I am. Anyways, I got burnt...sad day. An awkward sunburn if I say so myself: my back and half of my right leg, and like a third of my left leg. haha. It cracks me up, but at the same time it hurts, so I whine for some aloeeee. lol. I'm kinda ready to be back in Headland for a while, but then again, I really wanna stay in Mobile. I'll be writing for our newspaper in Headland though, which excites me! I need some experience. Also, I'm hoping to help out with my youth group at church to give me some more leadership/ministry opportunities. Woo! I'm thinking about making off a summer goal list. I wanna get alot accomplished! It's gonna happen. Church tomorrow, lunch with my bud Brandy, then submerging myself in history and music theory until I pass out! Hollaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment