Monday, May 24, 2010

a beautiful mess

Graduation was tonight. Pretty good. I forgot how long and boring graduations are...seriously. I thought mine took forever and a day, with 72 people graduating. No way. This year's class had 98. I got to see alot of my close friends graduate though! Good night. :)

I wrote a BALLIN' second article for the Voice that's just going on the website. It was about Living Waters in Headland, which is pretty interesting. It's totally a Christian-counseling center and I didn't know that. Pretty awesome stuff. I've come to the conclusion that I write the best on stuff I'm interested in. I know...big shocker right; everyone writes their best on what they find interesting. Duhhh.

I'm thinking of starting back writing on my music blog that I created last summer or around then I think. Basically, I just analyze songs, albums, etc. And discuss music in general. It's currently a mess, haven't blogged on it in months. But I'm about to start it up again. I have really been researching about music journalism. I enjoy it! Do you know how awesome it would be to be a music journalist? Constantly writing about what I love most on Earth. Yes please.

Check it out: www.taytheguru.blogspot.com

. . . . . . .yay for blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment