Sunday, May 23, 2010

your mother is an other

If I could attach one word to the last three days-extraordinary.
...and I'm pretty sure the days will just get progressively better as summer continues! :)

Thursday: Jimmy Rane scholarship banquet. . .
Made the trip to Callaway Gardens, near Columbus, GA. I totally didn't know that it Columbus was that close! Only two hours or so. There have been some good concerts in Columbus and my silly self thought it was further away than it really was. The Jimmy Rane experience started as soon as we got there. Sign in, interviews, pictures, etc. The process was long and drawn out. It was good, yet so boring! That is until the "celebrities" starting showing up for the silent auction. Nick Saban, Gene Chizik, Joe Cribbs, Gene Stallings, Pat Sullivan, Larry Blakeney, Andrew Zow, and about four billion other folks. Pictures with them were of course necessary...and lemme tell you something, Jill took that oh-so-seriously. She busted out the hardcore camera with a jumbo memory card. I'm fairly certain my vision is damaged from all of the flashes. Picture count for the day---21346982730941578634.

Friday: trip back, bunch of nothing, best milkshake ever, Skype. . .
We totally skipped out on the golf tournament that was on Friday morning and decided to come home early. When we got back home, we seriously did a whole bunch of nothing. I took a hardcore nap, which made me feel fantastic! It's nice to have lots of free time with no classes to worry about. Yay summer! Me & my long lost bestie Kerri went and got a milkshake from Cheeburger and it was YUMTASTIC times 42. It was good catching up with her. We really have grown apart this year, which I knew was bound to happen after graduation. After the best shake ever, came home and Skyped with Erika which was great. I miss her face and seeing it on Skype was nice! lol. After that, the Skype sessions continued. It kinda cracks me up! Erika is like 8 hours and we Skyped, but then me and Morgan Skyped and she is barely two miles away. haha! A conference call happened after that...pretty sweet!

Today: another day of nothing, with a movie outing...
Once again, my day consisted of nothing. Chillin, watching movies, playing Rockband, sipping on Capri-Suns at Mama Sue's---it really doesn't get better than that. Reunion with Melissa Snow tonight! It's only been like two or three weeks since I haven't seen her, but I miss her face; she brightens my day! Me, her, and Mo hit up a movie. :D

LOST finale tomorrow night! I CAN'T WAIT!!! It better not be a let down or I might cry. baha. LOST party at Mo's, complete with the official punch. Woo!


No comments:

Post a Comment