Tuesday, May 4, 2010

fun, fun, fun

ONE FINAL LEFT! Yesss. Trombone jury was today. I've never been so nervous! It was my first experience of a jury. I didn't have to do one last semester. Yay for being a music minor! It was totally no biggie though, totally not what I expected. I thought the whole music faculty would be in there to hear me. It was just Dr. Gruner, Dr. Bohnet, and Dr. Wood. Dr. Gruner is my bff, so I was pretty chill when I saw him. I don't know Dr. Bohnet and Dr. Wood and me are alright. lol. Minor scales were a BUST. I messed up like 3 of them. What can you do though? I don't have a time traveling DeLorean from Back to the Future. Wish I did though. That would be sweeeeet! Anyways, my prepared pieces went relatively well. If anyone knows what in the world I am talking about...haha. Oh band talk.

I am taking the afternoon off! No studying. No homework. Nothing to do with school whatsoever. Tomorrow-back to business though. My pre-cal final is Thursday afternoon at 1! Boo on math. It is the last math I'll have to take though. HECK TO THE YES. I hate math. I'm kinda ready to see Headland again. At first, I was like nahhh I shoulda stayed here for the summer...but I'm glad I'm going home, even if I'll be bored! I'm working with our paper in town and helping out with my youth group. I'm stoked! I'm excited to do more with our youth ministry the most. I'm digging all of the leadership opportunities that God has given me and what he continues to give me.

Watch out for that end of the year blog coming soon! It's a Taylor Hamm original. My year in review! haha. PEACEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment