Thursday, May 13, 2010

peace train

I watched Fried Green Tomatoes tonight. Oh goodness, I forgot how much I loved that movie! Seriously man. Some movies are just so, so, so quote-worthy and this one definitely was:

"I found out what the secret to life is: friends. Best friends." -Ninny

"What if God made a mistake?" -Idgie
"Well the way I see it is He doesn't make mistakes. I mean, He made sure we got together, didn't He?" -Buddy

"A heart can be broken but it still keeps a beatin." -Ninny

"Secret's in the sauce..." -Sipsey

"You are absolutely, unconditionally, positively the most stubborn person I've ever known in my life!!" -Grady

"Never say never to me." -Ruth

---and the best of all: "TAWAAAANDAAA!!" haha

I went and saw my cute little cousin, Kade, play baseball tonight at the ball park. It was fun! I hung out with the fam and enjoyed seeing him have fun. He's a hardcore little kid. We went and saw him play the other night too and he totally got hit in the mouth with a baseball, spitting blood and everything and yet, no tears from him and he continued to play. I love that kid. I would have cried like a baby if I were in his shoes. After the game tonight, me & Mom hit up LaBamba...I have definitely missed that since I've been in Mobile! On the way home, I hooked up her Zune in the Camaro so we could jam out. Please keep in mind, when I say jam, with her music, it's not the same as the definition of my jam. haha. I just picked some random stuff. Beatles then Garth Brooks! Friends in Low Places came on and Mom started telling me a story. Garth came to the Peanut Fest back in the day, before I was even born and her and my granddad went. She said it was before he was real big and how her and Gramps had alot of fun. It kinda got me down. I miss Gramps. I can't believe it's been almost four years since he's been gone. It'll be four years this July. Whoa. That's crazy.

I went and talked to Mrs. Lisa today. That's my new boss! lol. I'm starting at the Voice next week. I'm stoked! After that, I went dropped off my tract leader application at Eagle Eye, and had Tropical Smoothie with two of my favorite people ever: Sage & Becca. They are two of my high school friends I have missed terribly since I moved to Mobile! That was basically my day, plus I took a killer nap. I love having extra time to...SLEEP! :)

P.S.-I'm on the sixth season of LOST...almost caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment