Tuesday, September 21, 2010

monday, monday

Is it cool if I open with a joke? It's quite bad, well not to me, but still.
"What do Alabama fans and maggots have in common?" Any takers? No idea? Well, lemme tell you. "THEY BOTH FEED OFF A DEAD BEAR!" bahahaha. Okay, so I'm probably the lamest person ever for starting a blog with a corny joke, but I don't really care. Booyah! I'm in a reallyyyy good mood right now. I love Mondays! Like for real! Here are 3 good reasons why: (because I know the curiosity in you is just killer)

1. No band practice...
Now, I love band. Band practice, not so much. It's good to have a day off from it every week, and that day is Monday. Oh the glorious day...seriously.
2. Lunch tradish...
Who can honestly say they don't enjoy a good lunch tradition? Traditions are great. Traditions dealing with food are 42 times better, just saying. And what makes the 42 times better, 97 times better is that the tradish is with one of my favs!
3. Fish...
FISH GROUP! 'Nuff said. I love those fishies, fo reals.

Too bad Mondays only come once a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment