Wednesday, September 1, 2010

it won't be long

So, I broke some ice today. As in I gave an icebreaker speech! Haha, it's probably not cool that I crack myself up. Please excuse my lameness. I'm so glad I got it out of the way!  Yesterday was a pretty crappy day. A legit crappy day. And it was weird too because there wasn't a lot of stuff bothering me, but as the day went on, my mood just got worse and worse, really for no reason. It was just odd, for reals. Some stuff was on my mind, but that alone shouldn't have made my day that bad. I'm just glad it's over. Merge, as always made me feel a little better, along with several long chats with Maria, as well as a great convo with my "big sis" a.k.a. BESTIEEEE. She loves that word so much! Good stuff, good stuff. I love my fransss. :)

Anywho, things are about to get even crazier...FOOTBALL STARTS SATURDAY! Heck yeah! I'm excited, yet not so excited for the tiredness that comes along with game days. And yes, I'm certain that I made tiredness up as a word, but I don't care! haha. I hope the Jags play as good this year as they did last year! Woo!

P.S: I cannot wait for Labor Day! Why? A day off of classes yesssssssssmaaaaaaaaaaaam. Even though I'm probably totally missing the point of Labor Day. Oh well. Peace out homies, gotta go hang out with 199 of my closest pals. baha!

No comments:

Post a Comment