Tuesday, August 24, 2010

whadddup

The things I've learned from this semester so far: (two days in, but feels like two weeks already)
1. Having a day with no classes isn't necessarily always a good thing, but it can be...if that made sense.
2. Spanish 1 is probably not going to be that bad. Maybe that HHS Espanol wasn't a waste of time after all.
3. It's going to take me a while to get used to having roommates that I actually care about. It's a good type of weird. Really just strange to talk to roommates. Me & Electa=negative.
4. Words can't describe how excited I am about what God is going to do at BCM this year. FiSH groups are right around the corner. I can't wait to teach a group of wonderful girls, with one of my favorite people in the whole world.
5. I might actually enjoy Geology. Earthquakes, volcanoes, & tectonic plates, oh my.

It's definitely not normal that I'm this sleepy/tired after doing nothing all day besides marching band. But, I am. Nighty night.

1 comment: