Saturday, August 7, 2010

hey! that smarts!

T-minus 3 days til I return to Mobile.
If words could describe how ready I am to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can probably tell from all of my exclamation points. :) As August 10th gets closer, the excitement builds. I am NOT excited for band camp or classes. Know what I am excited for? To see my all my friends, especially my besties again! And for BCM stuff to start back up!! I just talked to Maria on the phone about the plans for me staying with her for the first 4 days of band camp. More excitement! Then, moving into the Grove on the 15th. I'm mostly stoked about decorating...all I care about. hahaha.********interuption, I'm pretty sure that Satan just possessed my iPod for 2.5 seconds. I'm listening to 60s, 70s, & 80s radio on Pandora and guess what just came on, on that station? Lady Gaga. Now, that just doesn't make sense. Get back Gaga!*********Anywho, lol, I have too much sugar in my system right now, so I def shouldn't be blogging, but I don't care! Shanny moves in the 19th, Erika the 20th, so I'm gonna be all by myself for 4 days! Boo. Band camp's gonna be killer. It'll probably be 110% humidity and 789 degrees out. High stepping is gonna be the death of me. The end. Well, I'll stop this nonsense of a blog, before it gets too outta hand...
PEACE OUT HOMIES!

P.S: I've recently started School House Rock again. MAKES MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment