Sunday, August 8, 2010

that's so fetch

I clearly should be asleep right now. It's 2am. That's what I get for taking a nap at 7 tonight. Stupid me! And the nap was during Mean Girls...what was I thinking? Really, have I lost my mind? Mean Girls is only one of the best movies ever, well, in my eyes. It cracks me up every time. Such a quote worthy movie for sure. Tonight has just been a weird night and I really can't describe it. This whole day really. I've been packing literally all day and I'm still not done. I still have two days. Tonight though, I was just feeling homesick, for Mobile, I guess. I just missed my friends back there really really bad. It just got to me tonight. And it's dumb, because I'll see a lot of them next week, but I don't know, tonight I was just sad about not seeing them. The one thing about summer that I haven't enjoyed is not seeing them regularly like I did during school. And it's not that I haven't hung out with zero of my friends here at all, because I have, a lot, but there is nothing like the friends I have made in Mobile and I know I have said this a billion times, but they are amazing. Erika, Maria, Mo, KJ, Shannon, BJ, Sam, Brandy, Melissa, Erin, and bunches more... ahhh I need them in my life right now!!! I'm just ready to see their faces again, more than you know. And this blog probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I just miss them so bad right now. I've heard a lot that the friends stay in your life the longest are the ones you make in college and I totally see that now, not saying that your high school friends won't, but you get what I'm saying. Truth is, I rarely ever talk to the people that I graduated with ever. I probably keep in touch with about 4 or 5 out the 70 something people that graduated. It's crazy how much we've all changed already, over the course of one year out of high school. I can see where I have changed for sure and I can surely see how a lot of people in my class have indeed. It's just crazy really to think about. Dang, I always go off on something when I write early in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment