Tuesday, August 17, 2010

one more once

My apologies for not blogging alot lately. Band camp is KILLA!! It's way more hardcore this year, in my opinion. Or maybe it's just been forever and a day since I've done marching band stuff, which is probably true. My body is aching all over, but I'm finally getting used to everything. Only three and a half days left of camp! I couldn't be more ready for Saturday night. For realssssss. I'm pretty much ready to just have a social life again. All my friends are coming back into Mobile and I can't see them because of camp! Boo. I can't wait to see Erika Conn's face on Friday!!!!!!! EXCITEMENT! Didn't see her all summer. Lame. Anywho, I love my new apartment. My neighbors are loud, but it doesn't bother me. baha. It's creepy being in this big apartment by myself right now. lol. Thank goodness Maria came and stayed with me last night. Woo! And then a motherly visit from Morgan, to help us use the oven. haha! I'm ready for Monday, to get on a schedule. And mostly ready for the Train/Needtobreathe concert! ahhhh yay for sketchyness... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment