Sunday, August 1, 2010

i feel the earth move

Ah....let the packing begin. I'm real excited to get back to Mobile, but must I pack? BOOOOOOO! This will be the story of my life all this next week. Yay! Hope you catch my sarcasm. Anywho, I got my music blog up and running. Just complete my first post, on Live at the Troubadour-the James Taylor and Carole King live album, which is darn good! Next post, gonna be something totally different.
Here's the link: http://taybeatsoflife.blogspot.com/

You best be following me! I might become famous off of this...bahaha. Oh and I'm currently writing a new blog that'll be good: five people I'd like to have dinner with (dead or alive) chyeah!

PEACE.

P.S: Kristen Jordan is the best for recommending the name for my music blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment