Monday, June 14, 2010

follow the rhythm

This time next week I'll be getting ready for WIRED training.

pure EXCITEMENT!!!!

The bible study for WIRED was emailed to me today and it's gonna be GREAT! I have skimmed through it for now and it's definitely gonna be a study that I will benefit alot from. The theme for the week is "In Rhythm with God" and the study is coming out of a book by Mark Hall. When I skimmed through it, I saw a section on abiding in Christ. Hello! Abiding in Christ was a big part of everything I studied and prayed about last semester from different studies to stuff that Jerrod emphasized at different times. It really excites me about what God is showing me though all the stuff I've been reading the past year. Everything is overlapping to the one theme-abide and overflow. :)

P.S.-my daily devotion was entitled "Abide in Me" Crazyness.

Just being back in Mobile for a couple of days just makes me realize for the 23402897345th time how much I really love it down there. Don't get me wrong, I love Headland with all my heart and always will...but Mobile is amazing. And I know I've said that like forty two billion times too.

Once again, I say my weekend was great! I got back to Headland this morning, had to leave Mobtown around 8am. Boy am I tired! And man was it hot today...I really dread how hot it will be in August. Yay for band camp...and yes, that was sarcasm. Boo. Back to my weekend though...my favorite part was just catching up with Mariaaaa. We had lots to talk about! She told me about her new jobs and I told her about mine. We quoted Mean Girls, SNL, etc, as usual. And just talked about random stuff too. One of the best weekends I've had in a while.

"So fetch!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment