Saturday, June 26, 2010

wiggidy wiggidy whack

This blog is gonna be HARDCORE! Most random one I will do, I betcha. Just a heads up. :)

It's one in the morning and I'm not tired! Excitement is running through my veins!!! t-minus a day and a half until the kick off of WIRED 2010. CHYEAHHHH! I just talked to Jenna on the phone, who is in New Mexico at the moment. Crazy! I'm watching King of the Hill, which is super funny, one of my favs! I've decided that I'm not gonna listen to Gaga anymore, really. Seriously though, her music is awful and it's taken me forever to finally realize it. It's not good for me! I have to be in the good stuff. Along with Gaga, I'm avoiding any other music that has a bad message or music that has foul language in it. It's nonsense!
Morgan comes back from Peru tomorrow, or really today. lol. I'm ready to see her face! I miss her!! It stormed here tonight...for real. The thunder scared me! I got another lava lamp tonight in Dothan that is extra trippy. Pink lava! I have my classic one that I got like ten years ago, but it's gigantic. I don't wanna mess it up too...not taking it to the grove. I got my first taste of crime in journalism today...exciting! A break-in happened in Headland, so I had to write an article on it. Crazy crazy. Whoa, this new gum I'm chewing...it's weird. It started off being citrus, now it's mint. I don't know how I feel about that!!
I seriously looked at around 250 pictures of oil spill effects and it really hit me how major this thing is! It makes me sad. Most of the pictures I saw were from Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. Double sad!! Super close to Mobile. Speaking of Mobile I miss it! And all my friends! I haven't seen Erika's face in basically two whole months. I miss my bff! I'm glad I got to see Shannon and Maria a couple of weeks ago, but also I still miss KJ, BJ, and Sam and all the rest of the BCMers real bad. Can't wait for the fall and for all the BCM stuff to start back up!
FiSH groups are gonna rock! Autumn is also teaching with me and Mo, which will be great. I'm ready to meet some new freshies. It's weird I won't be considered one anymore. Time flies!! OH MY GOSH, Toy Story 3 was EPICCCCC. Me and Chance went to see it and we cried like babiesss. Such a good movie with a great ending. A happy ending that made us cry! I wanna see Jonah Hex, and Grown Ups! My next two movies I wanna see in theaters.
Well, I guess I'll end this blog. It's already went incredibly too far...haha.
PEACE!




No comments:

Post a Comment