Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my paper heart

My excitement for WIRED 2010 has not decreased, let me tell you...I get more excited every day it gets closer. As my excitement progresses, a little nervousness does arrive though. I know God will get me through the nervous part though, for the awesome experience ahead! It's really amazing how much you think about when walking on a treadmill. Really. I hit up the gym tonight, had that Francesca Battistelli blasting, and walked a little over two miles! Good for not doing anything the past month except watching tv and playing Rockband. :)

Anyways, with all of my treadmill thinking, I have made the following goals for tomorrow:
1. Go to Mama Sue's flint bed tomorrow afternoon and find an arrowhead.
2. No Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube all day.
3. Absolutely dive into the word and start reading a couple of the books/studies I have decided to do this summer.
4. Pray, pray, pray.

This is all I must accomplish! It's going down.

One other thing-
I have once again crossed out another thing on my twenty goals for the summer!! I got my first paycheck last Friday. Half of it I put in an envelope...my Guatemala stash! I've now officially started to save up for it! Woo :)

17 to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment