Saturday, July 10, 2010

kangaroo pouch yeah

If only I could explain that title to you...it's been one of those Taylor/Maria nights. hahaha.

Best night I've had in a while! Why? I got to see two of my favorite people. Maria and KJ! First off, I was with Maria most of the time, so that was fun. We never have a bad time when we hang out and there is never a dull moment! As KJ told us, we are crazy! And I'm cool with that. Glad I got to see KJ's face; I was beginning to forget what she looked like after two months of not seeing her. Craziness! It's just great being back in Mobile. I feel like I'm home, because it really has became my home the past year.
It was great hanging out with Maria and KJ tonight, but it made me realize how much I missed my other friends too! I'm so ready to just be back in routine and have all my homies back in my life. Seriously. I've seen most of my closest friends this summer, except for Miss Conn! And I miss her terribly. Why must she live so far away? Boo. I'm working on that teleporter for this very reason. :)
Me, Maria, and KJ saw Knight and Day tonight and it was aiight. Bad ending I think. Best part about the movie...seeing the preview for the new movie Shia is in. Love him! lol. I'm ready for another Transformers movie. Just sayin! Shopping tomorrow and hitting up the Grove again for another tour. Oh mothers...

No comments:

Post a Comment