Wednesday, July 14, 2010

through smoke

It's been one of those days. The end.

Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts rising
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water

Even if the Earth crumbles under my feet
Even if the ones I love turn around and crucify me
I won't never ever let you down
won't fall, won't fall, won't fall as long as you're around me

Ironically, it flooded tonight...


"Friends love through all kinds of weather,
and families stick together in all kinds of trouble." -Proverbs 17:17

"Be agreeable, be sympathetic, be loving, be compassionate, be humble. That goes for all of you, no exceptions. No retaliation. No sharp-tongued sarcasm. Instead, bless—that's your job, to bless. You'll be a blessing and also get a blessing.
Whoever wants to embrace life
and see the day fill up with good,
Here's what you do:
Say nothing evil or hurtful;
Snub evil and cultivate good;
run after peace for all you're worth.
God looks on all this with approval,
listening and responding well to what he's asked;
But he turns his back
on those who do evil things." -1 Peter 3: 8-12




3 comments:

  1. First, I love that song! Second, I love you Tay! Third, yep that's pretty much all I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NeedtoBreathe makes me happy... By the way, I am definitely getting some 33 miles... Do you know the set list from WIRED? Lastly, I love you more than Kristen does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love you both lots! I can probably remember some of the songs they played...most of them, they covered from other people!

    ReplyDelete