Monday, July 12, 2010

thank you for being a friend

I love the Golden Girls. Sincerely love them! And no, this isn't a blog devoted to the Golden Girls, but I'm watching them at this very moment and I figured I'd share that. :)
I seriously want to be a Golden Girl when I'm older. Maybe me, Erika, Maria, and Shannon? Possibly. Who knows! I just know that I want to grow old with three of my best friends just like they did. P.S. Rose is my fav! Def.
Anyways, this week is gonna be pretty chill, but still busy. I work four days this week! Lisa asked me today if I wanted to get some more hours in, and I said sure why not. I could use more money. It means I can save more of it for Guat, which I'm happy I've saved almost half for that!
Me and Mom have been getting together apartment stuff together like crazy. We got alot of good stuff this weekend in Mobile. Most of it was for my bathroom, but there was some stuff we got for my bedroom. I got a new wicked cool Beatles poster. Because I need another Beatles poster right? Right. haha. I don't think I'm going to be able to put up my giant trippy Beatles poster though. I don't think I'm gonna have a good spot to put it! Maybe I can though.
Tomorrow night, a much needed hang out with Courtney Carr and Jenna Singletary is going to take place! I'm pumped. Two of my most favorite people ever. :)

1 comment: