Monday, July 26, 2010

think twice

So, I started a music blog back in the day. Well, like six months ago, so that's technically not back in the day. It kinda was an epic fail, because no one read it, so that made me quit writing. Also, I didn't have a lot of time to write stuff. I totally have enough time now, but I don't know if I should. You reading this-tell me what I should do! I have 8 followers on this here blog, but 0 people probably read this...haha. Drop me some feedback, straight up like eBay. (That would only make sense to frequent eBayers, like myself so hahaha to myself *I'm lame.) P.S. speaking of music, my YouTube channel is moving on up! Almost 4,000 views, 15 subscribers, and lately I've been getting a couple of comments ever now and then. LOVE! I might not have to worry about college; I'd be okay with being a YouTube celeb the rest of my life. Just sayin.

VBS started tonight! It's shorter every night, than what BBC usually does, but that's because they are renovating a lot of rooms in the church, so space is limited. It was still awesome though! Mom and I have second graders and I was thinking before that I'd have to write a blog about how much I can't stand second graders, but I don't have to. Our 12 kids are so good! Last year, we had second grade, and let me tell you, I can't believe I am here writing this blog to you. That whole class made me wanna scream HOLY HECK every 5 seconds. But, I can't wait til night 2! Ready to learn some more Saddle Ridge Ranch songs...CHYEAH BOIIII.

I've been outta high school for what, a whole year, and yet, I still get recruited to help with the band. baha. So after work tomorrow, I have to make an appearance at band camp to help the t'bones. LOVELY. The upside of it all, is this: THEY ARE PLAYING A CHICAGO SHOW! HECK TO THE YESSSSSSS. Love it.

Oh and I realize I never really have explained this, but my blog titles are always the song I am listening to at the moment usually...heads up. haha. So that's why they are usually cray cray and have nothing to do with my blog at the time. Why? Cuz that's how I roll...
Peace. Holla. Word to ya motha.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Do a music blog!! I read some of your blogs if I have time.... But this would be awesome. I love music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally read a music blog by the one and only... Tay Hamm. FYI... If you didn't already know this, my favorite singer is Reba, so if you could blog about her every now and then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! I totally will read your blog and you need to most definitely write about what you love! (music) I will read it for sure!

    ReplyDelete