Wednesday, July 14, 2010

whaaaaaattttt?

You really can't find anything, anything at all, that is better than a good night, with good friends. As I look at all of the friends I have made over my nineteen years of life and how great they are, I am extremely thankful for them and for God placing them in my life! I've always realized this and have always been thankful for every single person in my life right now, but tonight made me be even more thankful.

Ice cream+Checkers+talks+scary movie+three crazy girls=best night ever. Jenna Singletary, Courtney Carr, and I had a BLAST tonight! It was probably the first time in a few months, all three of us had got together to hang out. The best part was just catching up with each other. We had to update each other on our lives! That plus the delish yogurt we had at California Yogurt Kraze was amazing. For real! That place was awesome. So glad Dothan decided to get a yogurt place like that.

The fun really started when we got back to Jenna's crib to watch a movie. A Christian horror movie at that. Who really knew they made those anyways? It was actually quite good. And freaky! It was about witchcraft, demons...and spiders. Why spiders? I don't know. I do know that I am paranoid about spiders now! We cracked up throughout the whole movie, then cracked up some more after it was done. Talk talk talk. That's all we did the whole night basically. It was great. :) I've missed those girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment