Monday, July 26, 2010

molded clay

Today had a theme. It seemed to revolve around one single word! And this word is revival. This morning at church, Bro. Norman's sermon was on the subject of revival. He talked about the renewal of ourselves and the restoration of worship. It was great! It was a very interesting sermon. The songs that we sang to worship, also accompanied the sermon very well. One stuck out to me!


You are the potter,
I am the clay,
Mold me and make me,
This is what I pray

Change my heart, oh God,
Make it ever true,
Change my heart, oh God
May I be like You


LOVE IT! For reals. But anyways, I also went to an actual revival at Mama Sue's church. Pretty good! I really enjoy going to her church. The people there are amazing, and they all know me well. It's super small. The number of people that are usually there is a little under 20 or so. The pastor spoke tonight about doubt and prayer. I have been faced with doubts many times and prayer is still a big issue with me right now. It's something, I'm definitely working on...still, so this sermon was just for me.

SADDLE RIDGE RANCH! TOMORROW! I cannot wait for vacation bible school to start tomorrow night...it's gonna be great! Mom and I have the second graders and don't you know that'll be loads upon loads of fun. baha. We had the same age group last year and it was CRAY CRAYYY. I love kids though! They always crack me up.

Last week of work is this week. :(
Hope it's good! I have to write a farewell column...I have NO IDEA what I'm gonna say. lol. Maybe the words will come to me, before Tuesday.

BTdub......Chance and I saw Salt Friday night and it was AMAZING. FO REAL. Best movie I've seen in a long while. Seriously. I look forward to seeing that one again. I know it's just a movie, but it kinda makes me question the CIA in real life, really. What if there is a spy in our CIA right now, plotting against us? AH!!!!!!!! Anywho, that was a fun night. Yogurt Kraze amazed me again. Birthday cake and cookies 'n cream ice cream, topped off with cheesecake bites, Oreos, and hot fudge. Chyeahhhh boi.

No comments:

Post a Comment